Upcoming and Recent Exhibits:
- Solo exhibition, Tansey Contemporary Gallery, 1743 Wazee St., Ste 150, Denver, CO. (720)596-4143. April 18-May 18, 2019, reception April 20, 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Flora and Fauna (group invitational), Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, Mesa Arts Center, One East Main St., Mesa, AZ (480)644-6560. Sept 13, 2019-Jan 26, 2020, reception Sept 13, 6-10 pm
- Collect 2018: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects, Saatchi Gallery, Duke of York’s HQ, Kings Road, London, England, February 21-24, 2018.
- One-person show at Gravers Lane Gallery in Philadelphia, PA March 2017
- The Box Project: Uncommon Threads, from Lloyd Cotsen’s art collection (work of 36 artists) Fowler Museum, UCLA, Sept. 11, 2016- Jan. 15, 2017 2016; Racine Art Museum, May 21-September 3, 2017; and Textile Museum, George Washington University, fall 2017.
By the artist
- textileartist.org/carol-shinn-tool-kit (about Adobe Lightroom)
- Textiles: A response to landscape (E-book by TextileArtist.org)
About the artist
- Editorial by Jamie Chalmers, Sewing World Magazine, January 2018
- “Carol Shinn: Re-presenting Reality” by Jamie Chalmers, Fiber Art Now, Fall 2017/li>
- Show & Tell, by Roger Manley, Gregg Museum of Art &Design, NC State University, Raleigh, NC 2017