Carol’s work is now represented by the Duane Reed Gallery. See Contacts
- Flora and Fauna (group invitational), Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, Mesa Arts Center, One East Main St., Mesa, AZ (480)644-6560. Sept 13, 2019-Jan 26, 2020. Opening reception Sept 13, 6-10 pm—admission free.
- Group invitational: Weave: Code*Construct*Connect*—17 Jan 2020-16 May 2020 Tempe Center for the Arts, Visual Arts Gallery, 700 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281 tempecenterforthearts.com
- Solo exhibition, Tansey Contemporary Gallery, 1743 Wazee St., Ste 150, Denver, CO. (720)596-4143. April 18-May 18, 2019.
By the artist
- textileartist.org/carol-shinn-tool-kit (about Adobe Lightroom)
- Textiles: A response to landscape (E-book by TextileArtist.org)
About the artist
- Editorial by Jamie Chalmers, Sewing World Magazine, January 2018
- “Carol Shinn: Re-presenting Reality” by Jamie Chalmers, Fiber Art Now, Fall 2017/li>
- Show & Tell, by Roger Manley, Gregg Museum of Art &Design, NC State University, Raleigh, NC 2017